Starting a Nonprofit Rain Barrel Distribution Program
Not all rain barrels are created equal. Rain Water Solutions partners with you to provide homeowners an easy, affordable way to harvest rainwater and limit run-off. Our superior services, support, and bulk pricing will ensure the success of your municipal rain barrel distribution program.
Rain Water Solutions has helped 80+ municipal and nonprofit agencies run successful rain barrel distribution programs.
- Best practices to ensure simple and effective distribution programs
- Awareness campaigns and distribution programs with rain barrel rebates or subsidies
- Education and community outreach to government agencies, nonprofit groups, and homeowners
Rain Water Solutions provides the support and marketing tools municipalities need to run a successful rain barrel distribution program - from start to finish.
- Customized rain barrel distribution programs to fit your needs and budget
- Rain Barrel Distribution Program Quick-Start Package with easy to use instructions
- Product and Event Support - we answer homeowners' questions and handle all logistics
- On-site delivery and help with rain barrel distribution events
- Post-distribution support and customer satisfaction surveys/results
- Significantly discounted pricing on each rain barrel sold
- Sample Ivy Rain Barrel and Point-of-Sale displays
- Homeowners use a secure e-commerce site to purhcase rain barrels
- Dedicated website and URL - with your agencies logo and branding
- 'How to Install a Rain Barrel' video guide
Our Rain Barrels
Rain Water Solution's barrels have a superior design that is perfect for homeowners.
- Affordable, safe, and easy to use - everything is included for simple installation
- Locking Lid - Stable When Full - Mosquito Proof
- Made in the USA from 100% recycled materials
- Our 50 gallon 'Ivy' rain barrels nest and transport comfortably in most cars
- Linking capability - use multiple rain barrels to increase water conservation
- Two-year warranty
Starting a nonprofit rain barrel distribution program with Rain Water Solutions
Rain Water Solution’s dedicated staff will provide the support, knowledge, and marketing tools you need to run a successful program that is hassle-free from start to finish.
Nonprofit Success Stories
Rain Barrel Awareness
These programs are a great fit for organizations that want to encourage the use of rain barrels without impacting their budget. With no ‘upfront costs’, our bulk pricing and secure e-commerce site enable groups to offer residents ‘Ivy’ rain barrels at a cost significantly less than retail.
Rain Barrel Rebate Programs
Nonprofits and public utilities often work together to provide rebates as an incentive to increase the number of rain barrels sold and used. Rebates combined with our bulk pricing and secure e-commerce site makes harvesting rainwater attractive and affordable for more people.
Grant Funded Programs
Organizations looking to increase public support for water conservation use grants to offset the cost of each rain barrel sold. Funds from the grant combined with our bulk pricing and secure e-commerce site make using rain barrels easier and more affordable for your community.