Deadline to place online orders is Sun., July 26th at 11pm.
Pickup: Saturday, August 1, 2020
Time: 10:00 am until 2:00 pm
**All subsidized purchases will be verified by addresses.
Questions about picking up:
How do I purchase? You can click the Buy Now button below, choose the number of rain barrels you would like to purchase and then pay by credit card. You will pick up your item(s) at the event location above.
What if I can not pick up my rain barrel(s)? We can not guarantee holding your items for a later pick up. You can have a friend or neighbor pick up for you as long as they have your name, receipt and/or order #.
How do I set up the rain barrel? You can view more information below as well as watch our assembly and installation video.
- Please note you will pick up your items at the event listed above, they will NOT be shipped to you.
- Please keep your confirmation email and bring it to the pick up event.
The Ivy rain barrel comes with everything you need to assemble, collect, and use rainwater. Barrels can easily be daisy chained with no added cost. All components included, even a 6’ long overflow hose!
Daisy chain 2 or more. Easy to get home.
Ivy provides a new era of design innovation at an economical price. All parts are included for simple installation.
- Made in the USA using 100% recycled materials!
- 50-gallon capacity – perfect for homeowners
- Locking child-proof lid, stable when full, mosquito resistant
- Two overflow ports and screened inlet (best in class!)
- 3/4" ball valve connects to garden hose
- Gravity fed—no pumps required
- Easily transport up to three Ivy barrels in a mid-size sedan
- Dimensions 42.5"H x 22"D
- Link two or more rain barrels using the included overflow hose.
- Installation instructions
- Maintenance will be needed
- 2 Year warranty
Top Four Reasons to Harvest Rainwater
- Protect our rivers and streams from runoff pollution
- Use rainwater to grow healthy and lush plants
- Supplement your water supply
- Rainwater is a free resource that's easy to harvest and use!