Solana Center - Inside Sales
Solana Center page for walk-in customers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday
Between 8:30 am and 4:00pm
Solana Center for Environmental Innovation
137 N. El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA 92024
Ivy's Best In Class Features
100% recycled. Dark in color to prevent algae growth.
Overflow and Locking Lid
Large overflow hose included to divert excess water. Ivy comes with two ports to easily link two or more.
Filters debris and protects against mosquito breeding. Ring pops out for cleaning screen.
3/4" HDPE ball valve easily connects to garden hose. Fully drains to prevent stagnate water.
Use existing overflow hose to connect two or more barrels. All you need is an extra hose clamp.
Ivy provides a new era of design innovation at an economical price. All parts are included for simple installation.
- Made in the USA using 100% recycled materials!
- 50-gallon capacity – perfect for homeowners
- Locking child-proof lid, stable when full, mosquito resistant
- Two overflow ports and screened inlet (best in class!)
- 3/4" ball valve connects to garden hose
- Gravity fed—no pumps required
- Easily transport up to three Ivy barrels in a mid-size sedan
- Link multiple Ivy barrels using overflow hose (included)
- Dimensions 42.5"H x 22"W x 18"L
Top Four Reasons to Harvest Rainwater
- Protect our rivers and streams from runoff pollution
- Use rainwater to grow healthy and lush plants
- Supplement your water supply
- Rainwater is a free resource that's easy to harvest and use!