Rain Barrel Sale!
For a limited time purchase your Classic Black 50 gallon Ivy Rain Barrel at a discounted price.
Times: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Seabrook Community House
1210 Anders Ave.
Seabrook, TX 77586
Be sure to view installation video and read information below.
Reserve your rain barrel now for pickup Sunday, May 21st between 2pm and 4pm.
Questions about picking up:
Please contact Natalie Stephens - 281.291.5725, email email@example.com.
Reservations are closed.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR RAIN BARREL
Normal Retail Price $129.00
The Ivy rain barrel comes with everything you need to assemble, collect, and use rainwater. Barrels can easily be daisy chained with no added cost. All components included, even a 6’ long overflow hose!
Daisy chain 2 or more. Easy to get home.
Ivy provides a new era of design innovation at an economical price. All parts are included for simple installation.
- Made in the USA using 100% recycled materials!
- 50-gallon capacity – perfect for homeowners
- Locking child-proof lid, stable when full, mosquito resistant
- Two overflow ports and screened inlet (best in class!)
- 3/4" ball valve connects to garden hose
- Gravity fed—no pumps required
- Easily transport up to three Ivy barrels in a mid-size sedan
- Dimensions 42.5"H x 22"D
- Installation instructions
Link multiple Ivy barrels using overflow hose (included)
- Maintenance will be needed
- 2 Year warranty
Top Four Reasons to Harvest Rainwater
- Protect our rivers and streams from runoff pollution
- Use rainwater to grow healthy and lush plants
- Supplement your water supply
- Rainwater is a free resource that's easy to harvest and use!