This page is for local pickup at our Raleigh, NC location only.
Rainwater, nature’s free alternative to municipally supplied water.
Rain barrels allow us the opportunity to make better use of rainwater—a vital resource that many of us take for granted. We hope that by providing a practical alternative to potable water for irrigation, high seasonal water consumption can be greatly reduced.
Below choose from 3 options:
Moby - 65 gallon Black rain barrel- $109.00
Ivy - 50 gallon Black rain barrel - $89.00
Ivy- 50 gallon Green rain barrel -$99.00
Specifications for Moby:
The Moby is made of 100% recycled plastic and is manufactured in North Carolina.
39"(h) x 29" (w) x 27 (l)
- Huge 65 gallon capacity
- Large capacity overflow (Hose Included)
- Brass 3/4” spigot—easily connects to any standard size garden hose
- Easily attaches to your home’s existing downspout (Instructions Included).
- Gravity fed system—requires no pumps or mechanical add-ons
- Manufactured to the highest quality and craftsmanship standards (3 Year Warranty)
- Two built in overflow ports, allowing you to route excess water away from the foundation
- System easily expands to allow for more water storage capacity
- Screen trap to keep out mosquitoes and other unwanted pests
- Locking lid with releasable zip ties (Child Resistant)
Bulk shipping is available in groups of twelve—get your neighbors together and place a group order! (We will be happy to provide a freight quote for both commercial and residential destinations)
For more information on becoming a reseller, or starting a rain barrel program please contact us or call (919) 835-1699
Moby Install Instructions
Ivy Install instructions and assembly video below.