Rain Barrel Sale
This product is currently unavailable.
For a limited time purchase your Classic Black 50-gallon Ivy Rain Barrel
at a discounted price.
Limit of 5 per customer.
During this pilot, applications to the City of Palo Alto Stormwater Rebate Program will be accepted 14 days from the date of purchase. Click here for rebate details, requirements, and maximum rebate limits. Rain barrels and rebates are for City of Palo Alto residents and businesses only.
All Sales Final
$80 (pre-tax) before rebate
$10 after qualifying rebate application
Remember to apply for your rebate within 14 days of your purchase.
Deadline for online ordering is extended until sold out.
Saturday, December 4, 2021
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Add to Calendar
City of Palo Alto Municipal Services Center
How do I purchase? BEFORE purchasing your rain barrel below, please review and sign this waiver.
Then, click the Buy Now button below, choose the number of rain barrels you would like to purchase and then pay securely by credit card. Barrels are limited to 5 per person.
What if I can not pick up my rain barrel(s)? You can have a friend or neighbor pick up for you as long as they have your name, receipt and/or order #. If you don't have a method for pickup, please call (650) 329-2122 or email email@example.com to schedule an alternative delivery time and method.
How do I set up the rain barrel? You can view more information below as well as watch our assembly and installation video.
Will the rain barrel fit in my car? Yes, your barrel will easily fit in the backseat of most 4-door sedans or hatchbacks. We can even nest them and fit 2 to 3 in the back seat! Please note that each rain barrel weighs 16 pounds when empty.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Please note you will pick up your items at the event listed above. They will NOT be shipped to you. When placing your order you only need to fill in a Billing Address that matches your credit card billing statement. Please save your confirmation email and bring it to the pick up event.
Before purchasing your rain barrel, please make sure to follow these steps:
- Review and sign the liability waiver by Nov. 14, 2021.
- Purchase your rain barrel(s) by Nov. 14, 2021 by clicking the BUY NOW button below.
- Apply for the rain barrel rebate within 14 days of your barrel purchase through Valley Water’s Landscape Rebate Program online application. If you don't already have an account, you will need to create one to start the rebate application process.
- Receive your "Notice to Proceed" from Valley Water before installing your barrel(s).
- Pick up your rain barrel(s) at the distribution event on Dec. 4, 2021, at the City of Palo Alto Municipal Services Center locations at 3201 E Bayshore Rd.
- Install your rain barrels and submit final documentation (including photos and receipt) for your rebate within 90 days of your Notice to Proceed date from Valley Water.
- Receive your rebate within 6-8 weeks of final approval.
If there is no BUY NOW blue button you can add your name to the waitlist and be notified once a new sale is scheduled.
Normal Retail Price $139.00
The Ivy rain barrel comes with everything you need to assemble, collect, and use rainwater. Barrels can easily be daisy chained with no added cost. All components included, even a 6’ long overflow hose!
Daisy chain 2 or more. Easy to get home.