Rain Barrel Program
Sale is closed.
For a limited time purchase a 50 gallon Ivy Rain Barrel at a discounted price.
Deadline to place online orders is Monday, May 29th at 11:00 pm
Event date and times:
Saturday, June 3, 2017
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
University of Tennessee Gardens
2518 Jacob Drive, Knoxville, TN, 37996
Questions about picking up:
How do I purchase? You can click the Buy Now button below, choose the number of rain barrels you would like to purchase and then pay by credit card. You will pick up your item(s) at the event location above.
What if I can not pick up my rain barrel(s) on the given date? We can not guarantee holding your items for a later pick up. You can have a friend or neighbor pick up for you as long as they have your name, receipt and/or order #.
Please note you will pick up your items at the event listed above, they will NOT be shipped to you.
When placing your order you only need to fill in a Billing Address that matches your credit card billing statement.
Be sure to view installation video and read information below.
Please print off your confirmation email and bring it to the pick up event.
Retail Price $129.00
The Ivy rain barrel comes with everything you need to assemble, collect, and use rain water. Barrels can easily be daisy chained with no added cost. All components included, even a 6’ long overflow hose!
Daisy chain 2 or more. Easy to get home.
Ivy provides a new era of design innovation at an economical price. All parts are included for simple installation.
- Made in the USA using 100% recycled materials!
- 50-gallon capacity – perfect for homeowners
- Locking child-proof lid, stable when full, mosquito resistant
- Two overflow ports and screened inlet (best in class!)
- 3/4" ball valve connects to garden hose
- Gravity fed—no pumps required
- Easily transport up to three Ivy barrels in a mid-size sedan
- Link multiple Ivy barrels using overflow hose (included)
- Dimensions 42.5"H x 22"W x 18"L
Top Four Reasons to Harvest Rainwater
View Details ›
- Protect our rivers and streams from runoff pollution
- Use rainwater to grow healthy and lush plants
- Supplement your water supply
- Rainwater is a free resource that's easy to harvest and use!