Rain Barrel Sale!
Town of Kernersville Public Services is offering discounted rain barrels for a limited time.
There are rain barrels available for sale. Please place your order and make an appointment with Wendi Hartupby contacting her at WHartup@toknc.com.
Town of Kernesville Public Services
720 McKaughan St
Kernersville, NC 27285
Contact Wendi with any questions: 336-564-1613 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about picking up:
How do I purchase? You can click the Buy Now button below, choose the number of rain barrels you would like to purchase and then pay by credit card. You will pick up your item(s) at the event location above.
What if I can not pick up my rain barrel(s) on August 18th? We can not guarantee holding your items for a later pick up. You can have a friend or neighbor pick up for you as long as they have your name, receipt and/or order #.
Please note you will pick up your items at the event listed above, they will NOT be shipped to you.
When placing your order you only need to fill in a Billing Address that matches your credit card billing statement.
Be sure to view installation video and read information below.
Please print off your confirmation email and bring it to the pick up event.
Retail Price $129.00
The Ivy rain barrel comes with everything you need to assemble, collect, and use rain water. Barrels can easily be daisy chained with no added cost. All components included, even a 6’ long overflow hose!
Daisy chain 2 or more. Easy to get home.
Ivy provides a new era of design innovation at an economical price. All parts are included for simple installation.
- Made in the USA using 100% recycled materials!
- 50-gallon capacity – perfect for homeowners
- Locking child-proof lid, stable when full, mosquito resistant
- Two overflow ports and screened inlet (best in class!)
- 3/4" ball valve connects to garden hose
- Gravity fed—no pumps required
- Easily transport up to three Ivy barrels in a mid-size sedan
- Dimensions 42.5"H x 22"D
- Installation instructions
Link multiple Ivy barrels using overflow hose (included)
- Maintenance will be needed
- 2 Year warranty
Top Four Reasons to Harvest Rainwater
- Protect our rivers and streams from runoff pollution
- Use rainwater to grow healthy and lush plants
- Supplement your water supply
- Rainwater is a free resource that's easy to harvest and use!
View Details ›