Rain Barrel Sale!
To celebrate this year's Forsyth Creek Week the NC Cooperative Extension in Forsyth County is offering discounted 50-gallon rain barrels for a limited time.
Deadline to order online is Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Times: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Town of Kernesville Public Services
720 McKaughan St
Kernersville, NC 27285
Contact Wendy with any questions: 336.564.1613
Forsyth Creek Week | March 25 - April 2, 2017
Questions about picking up:
How do I purchase? You can click the Buy Now button below, choose the number of rain barrels you would like to purchase and then pay by credit card. You will pick up your item(s) at the event location above.
What if I can not pick up my rain barrel(s) on April 5th? We can not guarantee holding your items for a later pick up. You can have a friend or neighbor pick up for you as long as they have your name, receipt and/or order #.
Please note you will pick up your items at the event listed above, they will NOT be shipped to you.
When placing your order you only need to fill in a Billing Address that matches your credit card billing statement.
Be sure to view installation video and read information below.
Please print off your confirmation email and bring it to the pick up event.
Retail Price $129.00
The Ivy rain barrel comes with everything you need to assemble, collect, and use rain water. Barrels can easily be daisy chained with no added cost. All components included, even a 6’ long overflow hose!
Daisy chain 2 or more. Easy to get home.
Ivy provides a new era of design innovation at an economical price. All parts are included for simple installation.
- Made in the USA using 100% recycled materials!
- 50-gallon capacity – perfect for homeowners
- Locking child-proof lid, stable when full, mosquito resistant
- Two overflow ports and screened inlet (best in class!)
- 3/4" ball valve connects to garden hose
- Gravity fed—no pumps required
- Easily transport up to three Ivy barrels in a mid-size sedan
- Link multiple Ivy barrels using overflow hose (included)
- Dimensions 42.5"H x 22"W x 18"L
Top Four Reasons to Harvest Rainwater
- Protect our rivers and streams from runoff pollution
- Use rainwater to grow healthy and lush plants
- Supplement your water supply
- Rainwater is a free resource that's easy to harvest and use!
View Details ›